Sunday, October 1, 2017

One Hundred / And, finally.

Assalamualaikum!

My oh my this is finally my one hundredth post (after my zaman super kegelapan, before I started numbering my posts) after a million years! I honestly cannot believe that it just happened lol.

Anyway, there is nothing much to update though, just me swamped with work and trying to juggle work with family and friends, also not forgetting that I am someone's wife, daughter, grand daughter, sister, and so many other things. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, and I love the fact that it keeps me occupied with the things I love doing, and I love the fact that me handling a few projects at the same time is teaching me to really learn how to double hat efficiently. This is because.. A few years ago, I hated it, and I thought double hatting was seriously not my thing but I guess at one point, you tend to love what you don't like most. Yup. Such is life.

Image result for double hatting

Wow I can really double hat eh? My first two paragraphs aren't the reason for my being here. I was in the midst of writing a report and midway I typed the word "blog" which quickly reminded me of my own god forsaken blog so I decided to just pay myself a visit. Felt the urge to add a new post when I saw the last post was post number 99 so here I am writing gibberish on my blog, expressing myself to my non existent readers. 

But it is fineeee. I just hope that one day, my future kids will not find this blog, or else.. I am doomed, I am sure.

So.. Today is the first day of October, two thousand and seventeen.

And this. Is my 100th post.

Goodbye and let me drown in my endless pile of reports!

PS: I love my husband. If you happen to read this, thank you for existing. You, are the best. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree in motion? Beg to differ? Go ahead.