Monday, August 16, 2021

116 / I spoke to soon

Hello!

Lol funny how I just thought I have started blogging more in my previous post and then I continue to disappear for the next 12 days haha I guess I spoke to soon. 

Anyway, my second term of MBA has commenced and one of the subjects I am taking is... *Drumrolls* STATISTICS. Ha hahaha haahah aha haha aha haha haa hahah aha ahh ahha ha ha ha ha. Yeap. For those who know me would know how annoyingly horrible I am with numbers, like HORRENDOUS. When my husband found out I was gonna take Stats this term he winked and said good luck hahaahahaha k. 

Today was my first class for the first week and I guess I really do need all the luck in the world. Let's just hope I can get through this term. Heck, let's pray we all get through this month la ya? So many things happening right now - the hike of COVID-19 cases to 21k a day, instability of the country's politics.. I mean, we don't have a PM right now yallz, our PM Abah just resigned today, amongst other things - we can barely keep up.

I am still off social media and I think it's coming to my fourth week now. Newsflash - I am still alive. 

Ok gotta start writing my first assignment. Pray for me!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree in motion? Beg to differ? Go ahead.