Tuesday, September 28, 2021

119 / I missed 118?

Hiya,

The fact that I missed to notice my previous post was 118 is telling me that I have somehow moved on from 118, which is rather sad, to be honest. It will forever remain as one of the most iconic projects I have ever worked on. Alas, all good things must eventually come to an end.

Where I am serving now is iconic too. It's been around since the 1800s making it the oldest company in the country. In fact, it could probably be the oldest company in SEA. Things here are so interesting that every single day is unique! 

On another note, I had just concluded my second term of my MBA, this term has been particularly hard. For someone numerophobic like me, Statistics can be darn challenging. I thank God for one of my coursemates, as she has been nothing but superbly supportive. If it wasn't because of her (and a few other things) I would have considered dropping everything and leave. There are a few times where I even question my decision, like.. Why the heck do I do this to myself kinda thing haha. It happens, and at the end of the day we just have to make sure that everything is worth it. 

It is also something that I have always lived with - always, always, always move out of your comfort zone. Whatever makes you comfortable will also make you complacent, which translates to being stagnant. Being stagnant is bad, so get out of your comfort zone. Make crazy decisions. Explore wild opportunities. 

Be you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree in motion? Beg to differ? Go ahead.