Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Ninety Four / 11 years old

Why, hello non-existent readers! 

It is so, so, so dusty in here. Cough cough. Whatever happened to being "istiqomah" about updating my blog religiously? Lol. Words are only words. I have got so many other (better) things to do. 

Here I am, 13 months after my last post on my old faithful blog. I still remember how this blog was like, my Twitter, where I felt the urge and need to update it on a daily basis, twice a day, if need be! 

People might say "oh, of course, you were lifeless and had nothing better to do, plus, you know, you were so gungho so you got excited lah! Tu yang update religiously tu." 

Well yes, and no. I was gungho because blogging was a new thing to me at that point of time. I got super excited so this blog was like, my open diary for a few good years. Unfortunately, contrary to what others might think, I was not lifeless. My blogging years were the peak of my journey as a person. I life was at its busiest! Think about it - young adult, friends from home and college, events, friends, friends and more friends. 

At that point of time, everyday I would update my blog about my current happenings and whereabouts. Not that people care, but my readership value (eceh) kept increasing day by day. Why? Because they are in my blog, and their friends can also stalk them via my blog. Confirmed and proven. Macam Twitter/Facebook/Instagram zaman sekarang lah. Blogs were the go-to method for stalkers ok!

I started blogging when I was 17 years old. That was 11 years ago. Happy 11th birthday, blog Bedah. To many many more exciting years ahead, and semoga Bedah lebih istiqomah in posting stuff here. 





Tu je point dia. 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree in motion? Beg to differ? Go ahead.