Sunday, March 13, 2016

Ninety Three / Inseparable

Assalamualaikum, readers!

It is 1:42am and I am all the way in Gurun, Kedah, alone. Trying my best not to fall asleep so soon, because well. You know. It's quite scary. The husband was with me throughout the first two days and he had to go back to KL because Monday is a working day for most of us (and unfortunately, for him too) and now I am obamasef.

My not so obedient yellow friend mobile service provider have "stopped following me" conveniently. So.. No internet on the phone, and the wifi could not be used on my phone either.

No whatsapp, no Between, no Facetime, no nothing.

I know this is random, but if  there is one thing that I could highlight (and one thing only), for the past 16 months being married to my husband, I have learnt that both my husband and I are;

in·sep·a·ra·ble
inˈsep(ə)rəb(ə)l/
adjective
  1. 1.
    unable to be separated or treated separately.
    "research and higher education seem inseparable"
    synonyms:indivisibleindissolubleinextricable, entangled; 
    (one and) the same
    "the laws are inseparable"
noun
  1. 1.
    a person or thing inseparable from another.

Clingy, in other words.

Oh Tuesday please come fast.

Mak tak boleh nak jauh dengan laki lama lama, nok. :/

1 comment:

  1. happy new year, neighbour! it's funny how we've lived across from each other our whole lives and were never really bffs. i hope 2017 brings lots of blessings and rezeki your way, ain z! x

    ReplyDelete

Agree in motion? Beg to differ? Go ahead.