Wednesday, January 20, 2021

110 / How long have I been blogging?

 Hello there.

I am actually in the middle of work and the most random thought decided to cross my mind (at the most inappropriate time though, hello deadlines?) - my BLOG. This. If anything, this blog has seen me grow mentally and physically (talk about growing sideways) more than any other platforms. The best (or worst) part is that, they are all documented.

Can't believe I used to religiously blog. Every single day. Not sure when that stopped. I should start journalling. Oh wait I tried penning my thoughts on a book but I think the book is as miserable as my blog now aha. 

Not sure where I am heading or what am I getting at, I should probably just get back to work.

So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree in motion? Beg to differ? Go ahead.