Saturday, December 19, 2020

109 / Adra Zahin Part 1.1

Hello there!

I am going to put a placeholder post here - I did not forget about my sorry attempt to document my pregnancy journey but it seems like a distant memory now. Life has kept me very busy, 2020 is a glitch (read: covid)  and Adra Zahin is about 1 year 9 months now (close to 2 years!) so I need to seriously dedicate some time to properly sit down and write away. 

One. Fine. Day. 

And that day is not today. 

Soon! I promise!

Ps: I miss my old self, the one who blogs about pretty much everything. Come to think about it.. where did I have that much time to blog? I used to have all the time in the world it seems. Lol. Funny how our priorities tend to change every now and then. 

Oh well. We adopt and adapt, I guess. 

Byeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree in motion? Beg to differ? Go ahead.