Saturday, July 17, 2021

112 / Another Beginning

Hi Assalamualaikum!

So.. It has been two months since I started this new job and I have to say.. It is a different environment and I am loving it! The only hard thing is that I joined during MCO and since 'culture' is under my purview, it is hard for to me understand a working culture of a new place without experiencing it.

Regardless, I'll try my best and see how I can contribute in making this new shop a grand one, affixed with priceless sense of pride and belonging within all employees! In sha Allah.

On another note, I have enrolled myself with INTI for an MBA, and I might have signed up for this on a whim. Well in my head is that, if I don't do it now, I won't do it, ever. The time is right, I feel like it fits. God has His plans and I know this is his plan for me. 

Pray for me! Full time wife, mom, employee and now student. Lol. As if I don't have enough on my plate already? Thank God for my very supportive husband. I love you Nini, without you, I cannot do what I do today. I owe you that much!

Ok time to submit my assignment. Toodle-oo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree in motion? Beg to differ? Go ahead.