Tuesday, October 2, 2018

107 / 12 Weeks Mark!

Assalamualaikum and hello!

So.. Alhamdulillah, I just passed my 12 weeks mark. Yippee! Due to my PCOS and borderline high BP, my gynae Dr. Nooraini Kassim from SJMC suggested us to take the Down Syndrome test. It’s best if we do it so we could handle and eliminate any possible risks, should there be any abnormalities. We agreed and took the test last Friday. 

The test can be done anytime between 11-14 weeks. The sonographer checked my baby, its heartbeat, head, behind-neck membrane, nose and forehead. Alhamdulillah based on the ultrasound, our results were favourable. Still waiting for the bloodtest result, though! Let’s just hope that all is fine, well and dandy. In sha Allah. 

Here’s a picture of our little peanut with his left hand raised at 11 weeks 5 days! We can’t wait to see you, baby!


Semoga dipermudahkan, in sha Allah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree in motion? Beg to differ? Go ahead.